1.1 We at www.georg-haak.de (Georg Haak) respect the privacy of everyone who uses our games (the “Game” or “Games”) provided on a mobile platform (for example, iOS and Android), our website at www.georg-haak.de (the “Website”) and any related services which we may provide to you from time to time (together with the Games and Website, the "Services"). In this document we refer to georg-haak.de (Georg Haak) as "us", "we" or "our" and we refer to you as "you" and "your".
We encourage parents and/or guardians to play an active role in their children’s online experience at all times. We do not knowingly contact or collect information from children under 13 without the explicit permission of their parents/guardians. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly either obtain parental consent or remove the information.
2 Information we collect about you, and how we collect it
2.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide us with when you fill in forms when accessing and/or using our Services, or when you create an account with us;
- details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you play our Games or visit our Website, what device you use to access our Services);
- if you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- your interactions with us on our social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook;
- we may obtain information about you from third parties who hold data about you and who agree to share this data with us; and
- to allow us to recognise you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
- to allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction);
- to allow our payment processors to process your payment instructions;
- to enable us and third parties to provide you with more customized services, for example to provide our services in the correct language or to enable the provision of more relevant advertising to you; and
3 How will we use your Personal Information?
3.1 You agree that we (or a supplier or group company acting on our behalf and only under our instructions) may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- contacting you, for example as part of our customer support or to send you updates about our Services;
- managing your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Services;
- improving our Services, for example by helping us fix bugs or by providing Services updates;
- research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes;
- marketing and promotion of our Services or related products, for example sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes on our, or a third party's behalf. For example, we might send you information about merchandise relating to our Services If you do not want us to use your data in this way please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to personalise and optimise our Services, promotional content and advertising to you. For example, we may use the information we collect through cookies, ad identifiers and similar technologies to show you ads you may be interested in. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you can opt-out by following the steps at section 2 above;
- to create reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services;
- preventing cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention;
- if you live in the European Union, for the purpose of providing VAT invoices where we are required to do so by law or where requested by you; and
4 Will we share your Personal Information with third parties?
4.1 We will only share your data with third parties:
- as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Services to you (for example, by providing your Personal Information to suppliers we may use to fulfil the Services or to communicate with you);
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (for example, to process a payment instruction we must provide your Personal Information to our payment processors);
- where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified from it;
- when you submit information as part of a competition or otherwise interact with our social media channels (for example, by providing a testimonial about one of our Services) we may publish the information you submitted, alongside your name and home country on our website(s) and social media channels;
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation;
- in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others;
5 Interaction with social networks or platforms
5.1 You may allow our Services to interact with third party social networks or platforms (such as Twitter or Apple’s Game Center), which will provide data about you to us. These applications or websites are created and maintained by a third party which is not a part of, or controlled by us. You should ensure that you read their terms of service and privacy policies to understand how they treat your data and what data they might share with us. You understand that where you allow our Services to interact with any third party social network or platform, we may share data about you with your contacts and other users of our Services (and vice versa) in order that you may enjoy playing socially (the “Social Data”). This Social Data may include your name, your social media profile picture, your activity status (including the time and date you last used our Services) and your scores and/or progress in our games. You can make changes to what data a third party social network or platform shares with us, or stop our Services interacting with that social network or platform by adjusting your settings with that third party provider, however you may find you are not able to enjoy all of the same features of our Services.
6 For how long will we retain your information?
7 Will we transfer your Personal Information overseas?
8 How do we protect your Personal Information?
8.1 The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. However, since the internet is not a completely secure environment we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our Services will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
9 Links from our Services
10 Your rights in relation to your Personal Information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com - we may make a small charge for this.
- We want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to modify, correct or remove information by contacting us at the email address above.
- Information that you have shared via our Services on any social network or third party platform cannot be amended or deleted by us where it is in the control of that social network or third party platform. In addition, where any third party copies information which you have made available via the use of our Services (for example, one of your friends on a social network you allow to interact with your account), we may not be able to amend or delete it because it may not be in our control.
- You have the right to ask us not to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11 How to contact us
11.1 To find out more about how your Personal Information will be used please contact us by email at the address above.
12.1 We hope that you won't have any complaints about us or our Services. If you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact us by emailing email@example.com. You also have the right to complain to your local data protection authority if there is a problem.
13 Legal matters